Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tons of Clay!

Hey everyone. It's a new Clay Wednesday and I have a lot of things to share today. Some of the pieces I have to share are from today and some I made on Saturday when I was bored. I'll start with Saturdays.

First is this little Cheshire Cat roll I made. I made a bunch of mistakes with it so I'll probably make another one. I meant to texture it but forgot and for the filling, I accidentally used Bake and Bond instead of  TLS. He still kinda looks cool but would be better if he'd come out liked I'd planned.
I also have this Ugly Doll for a contest I entered. His name is Ox. I'd never heard of Ugly Dolls before but I think I want to get one of Ox. He is so cute (not ugly).

I have also continued with my Disney donuts and made one of Goofy. It was a little bit of a pain to make since I did the donut part and the hat seperate and then glued them together. Also, the sprinkles kept falling off. It came out pretty cool. Now I just need to make one for Donald and Pluto and the main Disney friends are done (unless Goofy has a girlfriend I don't know about).
Next I'll share the things I made today. Like I said yesterday, I started making pieces for a contest and then the time for the contest was coming and I didn't realize it. So, today I made the other three pieces for the contest. Here they are:

This is a charm of Puss in Boots hat. The picture is a little blurry and you can't see the detail in the feather but I'll be posting a video for the contest and you can see the hat much better in it.
Next is Jawa from Star Wars. I don't watch Star Wars so I'm not sure what this is but the girl who created the contest says she likes them so I made one. He is actually kinda cute.
My last contest piece is this chibi of the contest coordinator dressed in a Stitch hoodie and holding a Scrump doll. I hope it doesn't look too much like a blue bunny with huge ears. I decided not to do a costume because she is so small the little details just would not have looked right so she's just in a Stitch hoodie.
One last little piece that I made. Some of you may have seen the Tardis pen I made a while back. I had made a stand for it but the stand was too small and the pen kept falling over. So I made a new one!

Here is the new and bigger stand. It's exactly like the old one but it is bigger and I gave it kind of a lip on the bottom for more stability. And for those who haven't seen it, this is my Tardis pen.
I got my YouTube video up for the contest so here it is.


I hope you all liked my clay pieces. I just wanted to share one last thing with you. Some of you may know that I am absolutely obsessed with YouTube and one of my favorite YouTubers is Sawyer Hartman. He creates fantastic short films and he released a new one today! He did his own version of the horror film "The Strangers". I've never seen "The Strangers" before. I think its the one with Liv Tyler. Anyway, the film is fantastic. You can check it out at this link. Just be warned, it is terrifying and you will probably want to lock your doors like I do.

That's it for today. TTFN Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. Your clay creations are all so cute! I like the monster one the best! :)

    ReplyDelete