Friday, August 2, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Hey everyone. I'm pretty late with my Thursday post. I did my page and scanned it but forgot to post it so here I am with today's Scrapbook Thursday. I made a two page spread today of my nephews. Here it is.

Here's the first page. I used my favorite polka-dotted cardstock for the blocking on the top and bottom of the page. I added a photo of my nephews sleeping. The title is inside a chipboard name plate that is distressed with Broken China distress ink and then has yellow brads on the sides of it. The photo is also matted on a light blue cardstock.

This page is similar to the other page but reversed. I flipped the colors of the dotted paper and also put the matted photo on the other side of the page. I also finished the  title on this page by putting two chipboard brackets that were also inked with Broken China distress ink. I added the stickers that spell out "At Grandma's House".
That's it for today. I will be back later with my Mini Album Friday. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment