Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ghost Hunters!!

Hey everyone. Here's a weekend special for you. Today, I went to Lily Dale, NY with my mom for the day. Lily Dale is known for being a very spirtual place that has mediums, psychics, and other people who work in the spirtuial field. Every year, they also have summer they also have some special guests that come to visit. Jason and Steve from the Ghost Hunters! I am absolutely in love with this show, especially Steve so when I found out he was coming to Lily Dale this year, I immediately bought some tickets. Today was the day finally and the show was awesome. They told stories from some of their investigations and shared some audio and videos from them. It was really interesting and extremely funny. Luckily, we were able to take photos during the show but unfortunatly I had to take them with my IPod due to a mishap yesterday with my puppy. I no longer have a camera to use so photos from now on for a while may be a little blurry and I'm really sorry about that. Anyway, onto the photos from the show.

At the end of the show, Steve and Jason went around to the audience to ask questions. People all around me were asking questions so I was snapping away with my IPod. Here is one of the photos I got of Steve. The person sitting right in front of me had asked a question and he sat in the empty seat right in front of my Mom. My heart may have skipped a beat. 

And here is Jason!! He was in the row right above mine to answer a question.

As previously stated, I am totally in love with Steve so a large majority of the photos I took were of him. Here's another one of him in front of me.

Later, Steve and Jason were doing a meet and greet. The line was incredibly long and I can't wait in long lines without my legs giving out so I just snapped this photo of them as I was walking by.
In addition to seeing Steve and Jason, my mom and I just explored Lily Dale. It is a very interesting place. They had a bookstore/gift store that I bought a bunch of postcards, a pen, and my mom got a magnet. I ate at a resteraunt called The Sunflower Cafe and I swear they had the best onion rings ever!. And then right before we were going to go home, we walked along a Fairy Trail. The Fairy Trail is so beautiful. I took a few photos of it.

Throughout the trail there were little fairy  houses and figurines. One of my favorite displays was this collection of limbs that had a bunch of tiny birdhouses hanging off of them. It was just so beautiful.

Also, along the trail, there were trails that veered off from the main trail and they were labeled with "street" signs. There was Firefly Circle, Tinkerbell Lane, and Butterfly Street. They called the whole trail a Fairy Village. It was all so neat.
That was my day. I had so much fun in Lily Dale. I hope I can go again sometime. I wasn't a fan of walking everywhere but it was worth it since everything was so fantastic. Hope you enjoyed my trip through Lily Dale. TTFN Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I only watch Ghost Hunters sometimes, but I am sure it was fun to see the guys in person.

    I live in Brooklyn and now I want to go visit Lily Dale. It sounds like an interesting place! The Fairy Trail is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your trip.

    (This is racheljohnson from Swap-bot.com for the Blog Comment Hop #3 Swap.)

    ReplyDelete