Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Harry Potter Swapping

Hey everyone. I'm a little late tonight with this weeks Swap Share Tuesday. I have a dew swaps I received but I haven't made any this week so I'll start with the ATCs I've received.



Here are all the ATCs and some inchies I've received this week. From the top are the Risk ATC I got. I love camels so I put camels as my risk topic. The next two are Strong Women ATCs. They are Isabella and Joan of Arc. On the bottom are my 4th of July inchies and then the Day in the Life of a Cat I received. All great ATCs.
The only other swap I have to share is another Craftster Swap. Its the Harry Potte thing I received.

Here's the outside of the box. I'm a Hufflepuff so she painted it in Hufflepuff colors and added the Hufflepuff crest to both sides.

When you open the box, it's a pincushion with some yellow pins.
This pincushion is great since I'm learning how to sew.Those are my swaps for today. Hope you enjoyed. I'll be back tomorrow with Clay Wednesday. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment