Book(s) read since last update: Mirror Mirror on the Wall by Barry Denenberg; Binge
Number of pages read since last update: 134 pgs; 1 hour
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 493 pgs; 1 hr 25.46 min.
Books finished: 2
Comments/reviews: I read all of Mirror Mirror on the Wall during these hours. I also slept a bit. I read Binge for the last hour of the read-a-thon.
I really love to read.
Dr. Suess planted the seed.
one of my favs was green eggs and ham
and yes Sam I am
and now Percy Jackson is feeding my need.
End of Event Survey
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably around the 12th. I was getting really tired and my headache was getting worst. I admit, I took a nap.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Percy Jackson (any of them)!
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Rest up the day before so you are not exhausted all day.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked some of the challenges
- How many books did you read? I finished 2 and started another.
- What were the names of the books you read? The Lightning Thief, Mirror Mirror on the Wall, and Binge
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Lightning Thief
- Which did you enjoy least? I loved all the books but I enjoyed Mirror Mirror the least.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll participate. Hopefully I won't get sick the day of next time. 😠