Saturday, July 13, 2013

Jeff Dunham!

Hey everyone. Just thought I would do a very quick update. As some of you may know, I saw Jeff Dunham last night and I said that I would try to share some pictures. Unfortunately they did not allow us to take photos due to Jeff's people recording so I have no photos to share. :( I will try to find some photos from the event for a page in my concert series but if I can't, I will show you another place that I can put my Jeff ticket. I will let you know for this next weeks Scrapbook Thursday. Besides not being able to take photos, the show was great. Jeff Dunham is one of the funniest people on the planet and it was a dream come true to see him. I'm am still laughing at some of the jokes. Even my mom was laughing and she's not a big fan of comics. I am probably going to watch some of my Jeff DVDs later. Until next time TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment