Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthday OWH

Hey everyone and welcome to another OWH Monday. Today I will be using Sketch #180 for my cards. I was going through my set of cards I've made and realized I don't have any birthday cards so I made some today.

Here's the first card. I made it so it could be used for a boy by using lots of blues and greens. There's a little pink but just little squares on the background. I used my Bo Bunny stamps to put the sentiment on the top rectangle. The background square paper is from a DCWV stack.
For the second card, I altered from the sketch a little bit. Here it is.

For this one, I flipped it so it was horizontal and centered the rectangles. They are also slightly bigger so there is not so much room around them. I also added some stitching around the strip. Now it can be used in the July Our Daily Bread Challenge. This is a girly birthday card using the same sentiment stamp as the other one.
I hope you liked the two cards I made for today. I'll be back tomorrow with Swap Share Tuesday.. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment