Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Yummy Treats

Hey everyone. It's another Clay Wednesday so I have some more charms to share today. Everything I made today is treats. Some of them are for another contest I want to enter ad the other is for fun. Onto the charms.

I'll start with the contest charms.
The first charm's I made are these cupcakes. I made them without a mold and created them to represent Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. The host of the contest likes Alice in Wonderland so I wanted to make something from one of the movies and I chose the  Disney animated versions of the twins. The bases are red and the frosting is yellow. I also put there blue bows on the front and added the little banners they have on their hats. I hope they don't look too Pinocchio since he dresses similar to them.

I also made this box of Pocky. This one was very simple. It's just a block of hot pink clay that has an indent in it for the top cover of the box and then I added a face with black clay.
Lastly is the one I made just because. It goes along with the Mickey donut I made last week.
It's a Daisy donut! I used skin toned clay for the donut and then shaded it to make it look more like a donut. I added lavendar frosting, yellow drizzle, and Daisy's pink bow. I would have made a Minnie Mouse donut but I used the rest of my red clay on the cupcakes. I got some more today so I'll make Minnie next week.
I hope you liked the three charms I made this week. They aren't glazed since my glaze was too thick to use anymore. I'll glaze them once I get some more.

In addition to the charms I made, I also went and saw Monsters University. I'm not a big fan of Monsters Inc but I loved Monsters University. It was so funny and cute. I also loved all the little "cameos" they had of monsters from the first movie. I highly recommend this movie even if you didn't like the first one like I didn't. That's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with another scrapbook Thursday. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment