Friday, July 5, 2013

Smashbooking!

Hey everyone. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. It's Friday again so I have a couple Smashbook pages to share today. So away we go.

The first page I have to share is one that I created since I love to doodle and color. I used a few stamps for the coloring and then drew and colored some random doodles on the page. I also added a tag with some ribbon.

The second page is all about my gadgets that I use. I have my IPod that I take with me everywhere and use for music, my Nexus that I use for games and using the Internet since its the gadget that works the best. Lastly is my computer. Under each gadget is a banner the tells what the gadget is and then I put a logo around each of them too. I also added a list of things I use them for and a list of my favorite playlist on my IPod. This changes all time. It's even changed since the day I made this page. I also made some doodles around the page and added a "I Need" label by the IPod since its my device that I take with me everywhere and use all the time. It's also to cover up a failed Apple logo.
That's it for todays Smashbook share. I hope you enjoyed and maybe get some ideas for your own Smashbook. I'll be back on Monday with another OWH Monday. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment