Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Clay Update

Hey everyone. It's another Clay Wednesday and I have something different for today. I didn't make any new charms for today but I did make a couple of videos that I posted to YouTube that I'll share. I'll start with a contest entry. I finished up the charms for the latest contest and videoed them. Here's that one.


Also, I have been doing a lot of charms lately and not all of them have been shared so to make sure you have seen them all, I created a Clay Update video. This is actually clay update #2 so there is another video on my channel that has some of my early charms.


I hope you have enjoyed both of these videos. Tomorrow will be another Scrapbook Thursday and I'll have to come up with something not for concerts. Then on Friday is Mini Album day along with Jeff Dunham day. YEAH!! TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment