Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday card

Hey everyone. Welcome to another OWH Monday. I have a card to share that I made using Sketch #181. Onto the card!

This card has a pink background with purple and white cardstock and a patterned paper from DCWV. I'm not sure who made the striped paper. I think it's Paper Wishes. I stamped the sentiment using my Bo Bunny stamps and used a stamped image I received in a swap for the flowere. I colored in the flower using Irojiten's Vol. 2 Vivid Tone I colored pencils.It's purple with blue at the bottom of the flower.
I hope you liked this weeks card. I actually made two cards using this sketch but the second one is for a swap so I will share that tomorrow along with some other swaps I have made an received. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

1 comment: