Thursday, July 18, 2013

Seasons Scrapbooking

Hey everyone and welcome to another Scrapbook Thursday. As promised, I will share the page where I have put my Jeff Dunham tickets. It's a two page layout that I made a while ago but continue to add to periodically. Here they are:

This is the left side of the layout. Both of the pages have these little books that I made and each book represents a season. I split both pages into two and placed a strip of cardstock that coordinates with the season. I also added some vellum behind the books. On this page is Spring and Summer.

Here is the right page of the layout. I have placed Fall and Christmas on this page. It's similar to the first page except for the top that has some vellum and journaling.

Here is a look inside the Summer book. Its where the Jeff Dunham tickets are along with a little bit of journaling and the year.
That's it for the Scrapbooking for this week Scrapbook Thursday but I do have more thing to share with you. I shared my Sentimental Circus figurine yesterday but today I finished it up and made a video for the contest. So here is the video.


I hope you enjoyed everything I had to share today. I will be back tomorrow for Smashbook Friday. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment