Friday, July 12, 2013

Merry Christmas, Kiely

Hey everyone. It's another Mini Album Friday so I have another page from Kiely's puppy book. Today I will be sharing Kiely's Christmas 2013 page.

Here it is. This is from Kiely's second Christmas. I used some holiday patterned paper for the background and then layered green cardstock on top of it. I also matted the photo with red cardstock and put K&Company transparent embellishments in the corners. I added a die cut that I think is from the Designer Calendar cartridge and then Thickers for the numbers.
That was it for the pictures I have printed for Kiely's puppy book so I'll have to get some more. Until I do, I have to either share other mini books or stick to my Smashbook for Fridays. I'll be back on Monday with another card and I'm also hoping to post some pictures from Jeff Dunham this weekend. Until then TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment