Friday, June 7, 2013

The One with the Smashbook

Hello, my online friends. Since it is Smashbook Friday, I'm going to show you the pages I have done in my Smashbook so far. I have had my K & Company Smashbook for a while but have never really known what to do with it. I'd done a couple of things on some pages but nothing that looked very good. So I took to Pinterest to look for some ideas and came up with a new idea for my book. I'll start with the first page I made and work my way to the new one that looks so neat. :)


 This first page I made after I watched the Hunger Games movie last year. I loved it so much that I had to smash about it. I cut some pictures from a Hunger Games magazine I had, added the movie ticket, and also put a list of my Top 10 movies of 2012. Then I stamped the top with the date. It's not that good but that's ok with me.











The next page I started working on is this page of cats. I looked through some of my Old Cat Fancy magazines and cut out some pics that looked like my kitties. When I was fixing up some pages today, I added the bubbles that say "Snowshoe like Violet!" and Black Cat like Jasmine!" The "Cat at the top is from the cover of a magazine. On the  other side of the page, I think I'm going to put some Dog Fancy pics.






The next page I made was this page that has a photo booth strip of me and my nephews before we saw a 3D movie (note the glasses). I included a Top 10 of Family Memories to Make list. Today I added the names of all my nephews to the bottom right corner and decorated the name tags with markers.






The last page is this page that was entirely made today. My favorite show is "Friends" so I made a page dedicated to this show. I printed pictures of all the friends, wrote a list of my favorite quotes from the show and added two labels that say "FRIENDS" and "My Favorite Show!" I love the way this page came out. I can't wait to make some more pages in this book. Luckily, when this one is full, I have another one that I won on National Scrapbook Day from Scrapbook.com. I love that store. :)


Hope you enjoyed a quick look at my Smashbook. I'll be back on Monday with another OWH card. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment