Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another Gary Allan concert

Hey everyone. Today is Scrapbook day again so I have another two page spread from a concert that I attended. It's Gary Allan concert #2. I've been to 4 so far so I'll be showing those in the upcoming weeks. So onto the pages.

This is the first page. The top picture is of one of the opening acts, Jerrod Nieman and the bottom is of Randy Houser.  I used some Tim Holtz alphastickers for the labels that have the artist's name. I used some K & Company stickers and I cut out a a music note out of white cardstock and distressed it with some black Staz On ink.
For the second page, I kept it very simple. The Rock Star paper I used kinda makes a frame around the picture so I just put the picture, the ticket, and a K & Company sticker on the page.
Those are my two scrapbook pages for this week. I'll have Gary Allan concert #3 next week. That one is my favorite Gary concert so far. Tomorrow I'll be making another page for my Smashbook. So, TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment