Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Early Halloween!

Hey everyone. Today is scrapbook day so I have a scrapbook page that I made that I'd like to share with you.


This is the Halloween page I made for my mom of all my nephews. She found some Halloween stickers so she decided she wanted a page with them on it. This is what I came up with.

For the sentiment, I used my Happy Haunting cricut cartridge and cut out the "trick or treat" (page 32, Phrase) using orange cardstock and distressed it with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. I also matted both of the photos on black cardstock. I had this patterned paper before and just could not come up with the right project for it until my mom came home with these stickers and they went so well with the paper.

The patterned paper has the haunted house on it so I used the stickers to decorate around the house. The creepy tree with the owl (who has real feathers on it), the tombstones, and the two ghosts are all stickers by Jolee's Boutiques and the paper is by Paper Pizazz. That's it for today. I'll be sharing something from my smashbook or a mini album tomorrow. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment