Monday, June 3, 2013

New Schedule!

Hey, everyone. So I have come to the realization that I do not update nearly enough so I have come up with a solution for this. I have created a schedule and will attempt to stick to it. The schedule goes like this:

  • Mondays will be Operation Write Home cards
  • Tuesdays will be swap updates
  • Wednesdays will be clay
  • Thursdays will be scrapbooking
  • Friday will be either Smashbook or mini albums (which ever I'm in the mood to do that day)

I'm also thinking of redesigning the layout of the blog since it has become more of a craft blog than about school. I will still keep everyone updated on school once it starts back up. Hopefully this new schedule will help me post more here.

As the schedule says, this is Monday OWH card day. I have created a card using the new sketch that was posted this week. You can find this sketch here.


I kinda covered up the squares with the sentiment because it didn't look right anywhere else.I used brads for the circles on the side and stamped the sentiment on a sticker that I've had for awhile. It's a very simple card but it looks pretty good. 

Tomorrow will be swap update and i have some photos of two swaps from Craftster that are ready to go out so I will post those and maybe some ATCs tomorrow. I hope you liked seeing this card. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment