Thursday, June 27, 2013

Gary Again with Some YouTubing

Welcome all to another Scrapbook Thursday. I have Gary Allan concert #3 to share with you today.

On the left page are the opening acts for Gary. It was Thompson Square and Kellie Pickler! None of us were fans of Thompson Square live but Kellie Pickler was great. We were really close to the stage too. I was able to stand up on my chair and  wave to Kellie and she waved back. It was so exciting. I included a picture of both of the opening acts along with my usual journaling block and the badge I got for having reserved seating. I'd convinced my Mom to join the Gary Allan Fan Club and that's how we got good seats and the badges.
On the right page, I have a picture of Gary and a picture of my nephew. It was his first concert and he had a blast. Even got the cowboy hat there. I also included the ticket, wristband, and an extra embellishment. The heart is made using a Tim Holtz Sizzix die. I distressed it using Tattered Rose for the inside of the heart, Vintage Photo for the crown, and Black Staz On for the wings.
Also, as promised, I made a video for the contest I've been working on. I've uploaded it to YouTube so I'm going to post it here to so you can see everything together. I did use a different set of macaroons since I wasn't very happy with the set I made for the contest.


Hope you enjoyed. I have one more concert to scrapbook for until I go to my next one next month. So next week I'll have Gary Allan concert #4 for you hopefully if I can get some pictures printed from it. Tomorrow will be Smashbook/Mini Album day and I'll be sharing another page from my puppy book. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment