Thursday, June 13, 2013

Concert Series

Hey everyone. Today is Scrapbook Day again so I'm going to share one of my albums with you. This album has all my concert pictures in it. I'm a little behind on my pages (I'm only to 2010) but I'll work on these pages each week and share them with you until I'm done. That should only be another 3 weeks until this summers concerts start. Onto the pages!

The first concert in the album is the first Gary Allan concert. I  always put a journaling block on the page to help me remember the event. At this concert, I was given a pick that Gary had used and I put it in a vellum pocket that I made. My mom is so jealous. :) I bordered the ticket with some leather string and matted the photos with brown cardstock. The cowboy on the horse is a part of the paper which came out of the All About Boys DCWV stack.
I also saw Jack Hanna live! It was great. I sat in the front row so I could see the animals really good and some of them looked at me. I even almost had the penguin fall into my lap. I matted the cheetah and penguin photo with some paper that I think came from Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers 6X6 pad. I also used some Imaginesce paper for the strips and the lynx is bordered by some green rickrack ribbon. I also included a baby birds in a nest die cut.

I also went to a Billy Currington concert. We didn't stay very long so I don't remember it very well. I used some paper from DCWV's Rock Star stack and included the ticket, a wristband, and the journaling block.


The last pages are from when I saw Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. I made these two pages today. Crosby, Stills, and Nash opened for them. Not a CSN fan at all but I could stand them long enough to get to Tom Petty. On the first page I put a couple photos from the Crosby, Stills, and Nash concert. It also includes the ticket and the journaling block.




On the 2nd page is Tom Petty! This is my favorite band so I was so excited to see them. They sang my favorite song "You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Me". I put 3 photos from the concert (the black and white one is from online since I couldn't get any good shots of Tom) and I also put some K & Company stickers on the page. The paper is from the Rock Star stack.




These are all I have done so far. I still have 3 more Gary Allan concerts to do. My mom loves him so we see him a lot. Then my new concert season starts in July. I'll finish some more pages next week. Tomorrow will be Smashbook/Mini Album day. Until then TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment