Friday, June 14, 2013

Cutest Puppy Book

Hey everyone. Today is going to be Mini Album day. I have been working on a mini book of my puppy since I got her a year and a half ago. It's kind of like her puppy book. I had gotten a Pink Paisley album from a Scrapbook.com contest and filling it with Kiely was the best idea. I'm going to show you all the pages I have created so far.

First is the title page. I used my Cricut for the puppy in the corner and for her name.  The puppy is on the Create a Critter cartridge and I think the name is on Kate's ABCs. I wrapped some white ribbon around the middle and added a white flower that was inked with pink ink. Not sure what the paper is. I think I got it from Michael's. 
I also created a page to celebrate her coming to me. This is a picture of her on the way home from the airport. I cut the frame from the Heritage Cricut cartridge and the Delta symbol at the bottom is also cut with the Cricut but I used the Cricut Craft Room to make it. Unfortunately the red part of the symbol fell off so I'll probably draw it in later. The frame is also a pocket the has a journaling tag and the papers that I had to sign to pick her up from the airport. I also tied some red and white ribbon around the holes in the frame.
The third page features this adorable picture of Kiely in her sweater. All the cuts are from Create a Critter. I used some old holiday paper that I have that is striped like her sweater.
Kiely's first Halloween page is actually the second picture chronologically (you can tell by her ears) but I kind of put it on upside down so had to flip the page over. All the cuts are from the Happy Haunting cartridge. I put some glossy accents on the rats eye and tied some gray string around his tail. I also have a journaling block die cut (sorry but I don't know who's it is). Kiely didn't dress up because she had bronchitis her first Halloween so we put her in a cute little dress.
Here's my favorite picture of Kiely. It's my IPod's lock screen photo. I made it a sleepy time theme since she is under the blankets on my bed. Cuts are from Create a Critter. I cut up a Recollections journaling tag to create the journaling block.
This is the page I made today. Kiely dressed as a bumblebee for Halloween this last year so it's bee themed. The only Cricut cut on this page is the bee which is on the Kate's ABCs cartridge. I used some Ancestry.com letters that I have had forever. I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the corner block and the journaling tag that I cut in half.
I'm sure I've shared some of these before but I thought I'd share the whole book today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my puppy growing up. She'll be two in August! My how time flies. I'll be back on Monday with another card but there may be an extra this weekend when I get a special package I have been waiting three months for that I'd love to share and do a review of. Can you guess what it is? :) Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your puppy book! It's so beautiful and Kiely looks so adorable! I should try making one for my Bailey, too. :)

    H2OBaby
    Blog Comment Hop #2

    ReplyDelete