Monday, June 10, 2013

More OWH Cards and more!

Hey, everyone! It's another OWH card day so I'm going to share some cards I made today and an extra card. I made two cards using this weeks sketch. You can find Sketch #176 here. They are completely different but they are using the same sketch.

Here's the first card I made. I used a an old paper stack that was Army themed. The bottom paper and the strip above it are from that stack. I used cream paper for the top and distressed it with my Tim Holtz Vintage Paper Distress Ink and I wrapped some gray string around the front. I lowered the sentiment a little so it wouldn't cover the string. I also added some white stars to the bottom. It's a very masculine card which is out of the ordinary for me. I usually do very bright cards.

The next card is much brighter. I used two different colors of dotted cardstock for the top and bottom. I also added some square patterned paper from a DCWV stack and the last strip is washi tape wrapped around white cardstock. I put the sentiment in the proper place on this one and added three buttons in pastel colors on the bottom.





My last card for today is a Father's Day card for my grandpa. He loves to golf so I paper pieced a golfing bear for him and wrote "Happy Father's Day" on the flag. It's simple but very cute.

I hope you liked the three cards I made for you today. Tomorrow will be swap day. I have a bunch of ATCs that I received to share with you and I'll work on some swaps tomorrow too. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment