Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cute Puppy Page

Hey everyone. It's another Scrapbook Thursday. I didn't post any clay pieces yesterday because I was really sick. I have been sick lately but yesterday was the worst. I woke up with a horrible headache so I just went back to sleep and slept the day away. Feeling a little bit better today but still have a headache. For this reason, I will be sharing an old page that I made. Here it is:

This is a page of one of the dogs that I had when I was little. Her name was Meg. She was a fluffy dog who was so adorable. My sister and I loved to dress her and the other two dogs up. She was the only one with fur long enough to put stuff in so we made a bow and put it in her hair. This is the photo. Beside Meg you can see Rocky, the first dog I ever had. He was a German/Australian Mix. It was a big change to go from always having big dogs like a German Shepherd and Labs to a teacup chihuahua which is what I have now. As for the page, I used Lawn Fawns Say Cheese stamp set for the polaroid stamp and the "picture perfect". All the patterned papers are DCWV. I spelled Meg's name with my Colorbok alphabets and I used some doggy stickers (I think they are EK Success) for the image in the circle. The journaling is on a K & Company tag and the Smile is a sticker. I also added blue ribbon across the bottom.
That's my page for this week. I'll be back tomorrow with some more pages from my art journal. Since I missed Clay Wednesday, I'm going to try to make something this weekend and may post them this weekend. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment