Thursday, August 22, 2013

Degu Love

Hey everyone. It's Scrapbook Thursday! I have a page to share with you today that I made of my twins. Here it is:

My twins are my degus. This page is one of my favorite pages I've ever made. It might be my actual favorite cause I just love the way it came out. The bottom layer of this page is actually the brown cardstock and I took a piece of DCWV patterned paper, ripped it to make it fit and then inked the rough edges with pink ink. I put a picture of them on the brown along with a strip of ribbon and some flowers held together with a brad. For the journaling, I printed off the definition of a degu (and inked it with pink ink) since people are always asking me what a degu is and then I also printed their names on brown cardstock. To finish it, I added a heart brad on the journaling and stamped some swirls in the corner (if you can see them).
I hope you liked this quick share. Since these shares are so quick, I may share two next week unless you like the short ones. Let me know in the comments which you would prefer.

Also, tomorrow my mom decided that she loved going to Lily Dale so much that we are going again. Yeah! I'm definitely going to the Sunflower Cafe again. Yummy! I'm sure I'll take a bunch of photos so I will share some tomorrow with my art journal pages.

As for school, it officially starts Monday but I don't have any physical classes until Friday. That class is a one time class for my internship. I do have another class that I thought was starting Monday but I realized today that it doesn't start until October. So I won't have any classes until then but I will have an internship still. Very nervous about this internship.

Well that's it for today. I'll be back with my book. I'm almost caught up with it. Just 4 more holidays and that's including one that is coming up very soon. Anyways, I'll be sharing two more pages from it tomorrow. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment