Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tangling

Hey everyone. Welcome to another Swap Update Tuesday.I have a few swaps to share with you today. Some the pictures I have to share are for one swap I have been working on. I'll start with some of the smaller swaps.

First is this ATC. It's the second swap in the Nightmare Before Christmas series. The first was Jack Skellington and this one is Sally. I decided to make a pattern of her dress using cardstock and my black pen. I love how this turned out.

Next is this art journal page. This swap we had to make a page that highlights something that begins with a W. I chose to paper piece a witch. The background is suppose to look like the night sky with sparkly stars. I also added the W to the side.

The last swap I have to share is a Zentangle Journal that I have been working on. I have three of the five pages done so far. I'm going to try to finish it tomorrow so I can get it out this weekend. Here are the pages.

For this swap were are to make five pages that are nature themed. All the tangles are also suppose to start with an "A". I used four different tangles for this butterfly.

The next zentangle I made were these three flowers. I used the same four tangles for these flowers. These flowers have taken me the longest to make so far. 

The third tangle I have made is this tree. I only used three tangles for this swap. The top of the tree got messed up a little but the trunk and the hole look really neat.
That's what I've made this week. I hope you have liked this weeks update. I'll be back tomorrow with some Clay charms. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment