Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Alphabet Pages

Hey everyone. It's Swap Update Tuesday and I have a couple swaps that I received and one that I made that I'll be sharing today. I'll start with the ones received.

The first swap is this Sally ATC. Sally is my favorite character from Nightmare Before Christmas and I love this ATC. It's so pretty and detailed. Love the ribbon as a frame.
The second swap I received was this Alphabet page. This for the letter W and my partner chose the theme of water. Love that she included a camel on the page. I love anything with a camel on it.
Now I will share the page that I made. I made the page for the letter V today and here it is.
For V, I chose Violet since my partners favorite color is purple. I made the background with tissue paper and then trimmed the page with washi tape. For embellishments, I took some white ribbon and purple ink and dyed the ribbon to make the flowers and bow. I made the V and the center of the bow using a thin purple ribbon. I also stamped the word "Violet" in the corner. Also, inside the flowers is purple glitter glue which you can't really see in this photo.
That's what I have to share this week. I hope you liked everything. I'll be back tomorrow with Clay Wednesday. Also, school starts on Monday and so far I'm thinking I only have one lecture course. The rest are online or internship. I'll talk more about school now on this blog since it will be a big part of my week now. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment