Thursday, August 29, 2013

Halloween Clay

Hey everyone. It's another Clay Wednesday and I have the last of the Halloween crafts to share. I'm glad I'm finally done with everything. Now I just need to package everything up and ship it to my partner. Here are some snapshots of what I made.


Now that I'm done with everything for this swap, I'll take photos of everything and you'll see everything in October when my partner and I open everything. I'll post a photo of everything when I get it packaged up and then post my package when I get it. Super excited to start opening my presents when I get them. I'll be back tomorrow with Scrapbook Thursday. Until then, TTFN Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for using the Readathon to renew your reading and blogging, and most importantly to have lots of fun! I'm so excited for Saturday, that I am running around looking at all sorts of blogs to say hi.
    So hi!
    happy reading, and give my best to your pets. Especially the degus, as I was unfamiliar with what they might be, and I had to Google.

    ReplyDelete