Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Smashy Swap and ATCs

Hey everyone. It's another Swap Update Tuesday and I have a few swaps to share. I'll start with the ATCs.

These three ATCs are for the next three swaps in the ABCs of Geometry series. They are Right Angle, Scalene Triangle, and Triangle.
The next swap I have to share is actually a Smashbook swap. The swap required participants to pick two of four prompts that were given to us and make two Smashpages. Here are the pages I made.

The first prompt I chose was to make a page about my dream summer job. My dream job is to be a zookeeper so that's what I made. I have a brochure from the Australian Zoo that someone so kindly gave me in a swap. To give this awesome brochure a home, I put a pocket on this page to put the brochure in. I can put more zoo things in this pocket if I go to any zoos or receive any zoo brochures from someone else.

The next prompt I chose is to make a Road Trip Playlist. So I looked through my IPod to find some songs that would be great road trip songs and created this page. I used some of my Colorbok alphabets and some Me & My Big Ideas journaling blocks.
These are all the swaps I have to share with you today. I hope you liked them. I will be back tomorrow with some clay pieces. TTFN Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your creativity and patience to make such wonderful crafts. :) May creative juices continue to overflow in you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete