Saturday, October 15, 2016

Readathon Time Again!

Its that time again! The Dewey's 24 hour Readathon is one week away! Today, I'm going to share my TBR for the readathon. It may change but I doubt it. I'm currently reading The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and I will definitely be able to finish it before the readathon so here are the books I have set aside for the day.


I would like to read a Dear America book every readathon so the first book on the pile is A Line in the Sand by Sherry Garland. This diary is about the Alamo. The next book in the pile is Children of Eden by Joey Graceffa. So excited to read this since Joey is my favorite Youtuber and he is such a great storyteller. The last book in the pile is Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. She is one of my favorite authors and I was so excited when I one this from a Goodreads giveaway.

I also would like to include an audiobook for when I want to take a break. My current audiobook that I'm reading is:


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I am currently listening to this book but probably won't be done by the readathon. This is my first Rainbow Rowell book that I've read. I'm enjoying it so far. If I do finish this before the readathon, I'll update this post with the new audiobook I'll be listening to.

That's it for my TBR for the readathon. I might post some more this week with more readathon updates like snacks.

TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment