Saturday, October 22, 2016

Almost time!

Today is the day of the readathon. I'm all ready to start reading. Before the readathon starts in 30 min., I'm going to do the opening meme.

Opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? New York
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Children of Eden by Joey Graceffa
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My puppy chow
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Sammantha's. I like to craft and read. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Hopefully read more.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to visit New York! Lucky you!

    I hope puppy chow tastes better than looks and sounds to this confused Spanish blogger :)

    ReplyDelete