Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hours 7-9 Update

Book(s) read since last update:  Small Great Thing; Fangirl; A Line in the Sand by Sherry Garland
Number of pages read since last update: 93pgs; 1hr 12min
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 219pgs; 2hr. 14min
Books finished: none yet
Comments/reviews: Decided to switch to A Line in the Sand since Jodi Picoult's books can getting a little depressing sometimes. Also listened to some more of Fangirl while I do the updates.
Mini challenges:

Book Memory Challenge
My book memory is Miss Peregrines School for Peculiar Children. I saw it in my colleges library not too long after it was released and thought the cover was neat so I read it. Didn't know it was going to become such a big hit. Now I always think of college when I see the book.

Literary World Tour Challenge
I would like to visit Watership Down to visit the rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment