Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hours 17-24 Update

Here's my last update for this read-a-thon. I wish I could have participated more but unfortunately my head was not cooperating.

Book(s) read since last update: Mirror Mirror on the Wall by Barry Denenberg; Binge
Number of pages read since last update: 134 pgs; 1 hour
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 493 pgs; 1 hr 25.46 min.
Books finished: 2
Comments/reviews: I read all of Mirror Mirror on the Wall during these hours. I also slept a bit. I read Binge for the last hour of the read-a-thon.
Mini challenges:

Literary Limerick

I really love to read.
Dr. Suess planted the seed.
one of my favs was green eggs and ham
and yes Sam I am
and now Percy Jackson is feeding my need.

End of Event Survey
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably around the 12th. I was getting really tired and my headache was getting worst. I admit, I took a nap.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Percy Jackson (any of them)!
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Rest up the day before so you are not exhausted all day.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked some of the challenges
  5. How many books did you read? I finished 2 and started another.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? The Lightning Thief, Mirror Mirror on the Wall, and Binge
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Lightning Thief
  8. Which did you enjoy least? I loved all the books but I enjoyed Mirror Mirror the least.
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll participate. Hopefully I won't get sick the day of next time. 😠

No comments:

Post a Comment