Sunday, October 23, 2016

Hours 19-24 Update

Book(s) read since last update: Small Great Things; A Line in the Sand
Number of pages read since last update: 125pgs
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 520pgs; 5hrs 57min
Books finished: 2
Comments/reviews: I took a bit of a nap so the last update is longer. I finished A Line of the Sand. During this readathon I also read 312pgs of Small Great Things. Never did get to Children of Eden. :( Its the next book though after I finish Small Great Things at a later time.
Mini challenges:

End of Event Survey

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably the 16th since I finished my audiobook so I couldn't read while updating.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Percy Jackson. I can never put those down when I start. I had one as a backup in case I needed it.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Maybe have a Readathon book that can be read during the readathon and discussed later.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The challenges. There were some great ones this time.
  5. How many books did you read? Finished 2 but read 3 different books during the readathon
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Small Great Things, Fangirl, and A Line in the Sand
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Small Great Things
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Maybe Fangirl although I did like it just not as much as the other two books.
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very likely. I think I'll stick with being a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment