Saturday, January 14, 2017

More Reading Fun

Hey everyone! Recently I discovered another 24 hour readathon that sounds too fun to pass up on. Its called the 24 in 48 Readathon. The goal of this readathon is to read a total of 24 hours in a 48 hour period. The next readathon happens on January 21-22. I have chosen to read 12 hours one day and 12 the next. I have also gotten together a couple of books I plan to read those days. Here's my small TBR:

The currently planned books are House of Hades by Rick Riordan (which will be the main book I'll be reading) and Scarlet by Marissa Meyers. These could change depending on whether I finish Throne of Glass by the readathon (which I should since it seems like a can't put down book) or if I get one of the audiobooks I currently have a hold on at my library. I'll update this post if my TBR changes. Be sure to come back here on January 21st to check out my progress during the readathon. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment