Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hour 24 Update

Book(s) read since last update: Scarlet and Gone Gir
Number of pages read since last update: 48pgs; 2h.21m.
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 754pgs.; 9h.2m.
Books finished: House of Hades
Comments/reviews: I have completed all 24 of my hours. I completed 1 book, got almost halfway through another, and read a chunk of another. Overall, I think this was a successful Readathon. Looking forward to the next one! And here's my closing survey.

  1. How many books did you read? Pages? (If you didn’t keep track, tell me that too!) 3 different books. Finished 1.
  2. How many hours did you read? 24!
  3. What do you think worked well in this readathon? I liked some of the challenges and I really loved the whole 48 hrs. to read a total 24 hrs.
  4. What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time? I'm not sure. I really liked it.
  5. Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon? Most definitely and one I'll try to be active on social media next time. Just stuck to my blog this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment