Saturday, January 21, 2017

Start of Readathon!

Today's the day the 24 in 48 Readathon starts. It has already started for some but I'm going to start my 12 hours for today soon. To start the day, I'll complete the questionnaire that the readathons website had.

  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Western New York
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Nope
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? My mom saw it on Facebook and told me about it.
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? House of Hades
  5. Tell us something about yourself. I love Disney whether it be movies, shows, or parks.
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Right here on my blog.

Be sure to check back here periodically during the weekend to check on my status.

No comments:

Post a Comment