Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Readathon TBR!

It is finally Deweys 25 Hour Readathon time! Seems like its been ages and I can't wait to do it again.  As always, I have gotten my books together for the readathon and I am going to share them with you.


Every readathon I choose a main book to read that is longer so I feel accomplished when I read a lot of it. 😊  This time around, that book will be Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. This is the third book in the Throne of Glass series and from what I hear it introduces some pretty amazing characters.

I also like to read a Dear America book since they are small and I have tons of them. I picked So Far From Home which is about and Irish mill girl in 1847 Massachusetts. I'm sure I read this when I was young but I don't remember the story.

I also decided to include another short book since I have so many books in my TBR pile. I got Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller in my March OwlCrate so I'm going to try to read some of that on Saturday. I'm currently reading Caraval by Stephanie Garner which I got in my February OwlCrate. Maybe I can get up to this months crate book in one week. 😏

There's my TBR. I haven't decided on an audiobook yet so I'll either post an update with the title or surprise on Saturday. Come back here Friday to see how well I do during the readathon and also check out my Instagram @sammylouise40 for my bookish photos. TTFN ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment