Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hour 10-12 Update

Book(s) read since last update: The Lightning Thief; Binge
Number of pages read since last update: 41 pgs; 9.13 min.
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 291 pgs; 25.46 min.
Books finished: nothing
Comments/reviews: 😑 I'm still not feeling well so I'm not reading as much. I think I'm going to take a bit of a break. I'll continue a bit later. I really want to finish Lightning Thief and I'm less than 100 pages to go.
Mini challenges:

Mid event Survey
1.What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment