Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hour 1-3 Update

Here's my first update of my first read-a-thon.

Book(s) read since last update: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Number of pages read since last update: 68pgs
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 68pgs
Books finished: 0
Comments/reviews: I'm not off to a great start. Not feeling well this morning. Hopefully I start to feel better. I did eat one of my strawberry yogurt granola bars and drinking some water.
Mini challenges:

Our Bookish Childhoods
I don't remember much from my childhood but I do remember reading a lot of Dr. Suess. My favorite book was One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish. I told my mom that I could read it when I was younger but the book was upside down. :) When I got into middle school, I remember reading Ella Enchanted that got me back into reading a lot. I recently reread that and still enjoyed it. Sorry I can't do top five because of my memory problem but these are my favorite two.

No comments:

Post a Comment