Saturday, April 29, 2017

Hours 10-12 Update

Book(s) read since last update: So Far From Home; Heir of Fire; Separated @ Birth
Number of pages read since last update: 75pgs; 38mins.
Total pages read during read-a-thon: 335pgs; 2hr. 25min.
Books finished: So Far From Home
Comments/reviews: Finished a book! Ate some hot dogs and snuggled with my doggy.
Mini challenges:

Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? Still Heir of Fire and Separated @Birth
2. How many books have you read so far? Completed 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Daughter of the Pirate King
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yeah a few. Those were break times.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How relaxed I am this time around. Usually I'm stressed think I have to read nonstop but I'm taking breaks when I just gotta stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment