Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Updates!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I will tell you everything that has been going on with me. The biggest thing is the addition to the family! Her name is Kiely and she is the cutest little puppy ever! She is a teacup chihuahua. I got her in October. She was 10 weeks then so she is about 5 months old now. She has changed so much. She's bigger and so are her ears. Below is her first picture and her most recent picture:




Isn't she adorable? Even with the happy addition, we did have a loss before hand. My first kitty ever passed away. Violet passed away from cancer. She was 14 years old. She lived with the cancer for about 2 years before she finally passed away. I miss her everyday. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love kitties and she was the first kitty I ever got and the ironic thing is is that I got her when I was battling cancer. I miss you, Violet. I'm glad you are in a better place and are not in pain anymore.



Also, this past semester was really rough on me. My major was biology which I discovered was not for me. Way too hard for me. SO I switched my major to Medical Office Technology so I can get a job where I can stay home. How awesome would that be. After I get my MOT certificate, I plan on getting an Associates in Fine Arts since I would love to be a photographer. Can't you tell from all the pet photos. Pretty good, huh? I have also been posted videos like crazy on YouTube so you can check them out at my YouTube channel. I post all kinds of videos like my pets, my nephews, Wiccan videos, and scrapping videos. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by here. Have a great day. :)


3 comments:

  1. Love Comment Blog ♥ (7) Swap (3/3) Piimanyx

    Oh waaah !! Your dog is so beauttiful !!
    I Love it ! He's so cute ♥ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your kitty!! :( But I love your puppy shes adorable!! :) swap fawn18

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this puppy!! Kiely is soooo adorable! I wish I could get a yorkshire toy...

    Krizia from Love Comment Blog ♥ (7)

    ReplyDelete