Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Love My Cricut!!

Hey there. As some may know, I got a Cricut for Christmas. It's the orginal but I still love it. I have been active on the Cricut messageboard too. I love doing swaps on it. I did crafty swaps before but kinda became a flaker so I have to wait a few months to go back to the old sites. So I have started swapping on the CMB and one of the swaps I signed up for was a Wishlist RAK. I sent my stuff to my partner and I received my package yesterday. What I got nearly took my breath away. I got the Heritage cartridge for my Cricut. It is the cartridge I wanted the most. I'd show you pictures but I will be doing a video on it as soon as I have done some projects with it. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say today. Don't forget to comment and check out my YouTube channel. I added the link on the side. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment