Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring 2011 semester

The semester has started and I have now attended all of my classes at least once. One Tuesday, was English and we did not do much but meet the instructor and go over the syllabus. On Wednesday, I started the day with Psychology. It was about the same. Meet instructor, get a syllabus. Next was my Student Success Seminar. Here I got my first assignment! I have to bring in something that defines me. lol. Mom says I should bring in her cow book that has everything or Surgy bear who is bad luck because he always causes surgery. After Student Success was Math. Eww! I got some assignments here too. Read a chapter from my Math book and sign up for a program online. Both are done and ready for tomorrow. Last night was Photography. Yeah! Thanks to this class, I have a new Holga 135 camera on its way to me. :) Today was English again and we read a little from the English book. Tomorrow is the busy day again with Psych, Student Success, and Math. Photography is only Mon. and Wed. This weekend I will get to go shopping for school supples and stuff for Imbolc. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment