Monday, November 8, 2010

Lousy Buses!

Had to go to town today to finalize the paperwork to babysit for my sister. Bus was late to pick me up in the village. I got up town, did what needed doing but the bus was not scheduled to come for another half an hour. Wandered around town wanting for the bus. When the time finally came, I saw the bus but he had his turning signal on. I went to catch the bus and he drove straight!! Needless to say, I missed the bus and saved 2 bucks. Then Corey was late getting here because he went to his cousins' house. I was not happy since he was half an hour late. Right now I am listening to podcasts and playing Frontierville. Anyone else play Frontierville? I finally finished my Sunflower quest.Now I am trying to finish my toll booth. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment