Thursday, November 4, 2010

JCC Here I Come!

Today was a pretty busy day. I had to go uptown to finishing applying for Medicaid. Now I can get sick and not have to worry about the bill. When I got home, I saw that I had received something in the mail from JCC. It was my acceptance letter. Whoo hoo! I'll be starting in January. I'll be taking the placement test in 12 days. The letter says Medical Office Technology is my major but I will change that when I register as per what was told to me by the admission office. My major will be Biotechnology. The letter says Medical Office Technology but I will change that when I register as per what was told to me by the admission office. I sure hope I don't have to dissect something cute. I also babysat Gavin today instead of  Corey and Kyle since their mother didn't work today. Tomorrow is a half a school day and cleaning day! Hopefully I will have a couple of little workers named Fin and Gav. Since it will be Friday, Terrell and Trenton will be coming too. Fun times. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment