Friday, October 29, 2010

My new blog!!

Hi and welcome to my new blog! This is where I will post about what's new about me and cool things I may find. I will post lots of photos because I love taking photos. Tonight will be the Halloween party so I will have lots of pictures of that. I know that we will have Harry Potter, 2 vampires, a dragon, and I can't remember what Kyle will be. I will be Elizabeth Swann from POTC3. I made really cute treat bags that all the boys will be getting. They have a witch, skeleton, monster, black cat, creepy ghost girl, Frankenstein, and his bride.


I will post more later after the party when I have pictures and know what Kyle is dressed as. Have to finish setting up for it and Corey should be showing up soon. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment