Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hate Halloween!!

I officially hate Halloween. For 3 years in a row, something horrible has happened on or around Halloween. 2008: My last dog, Katie dies right before Halloween. 2009: I got so horribly sick that I spent a week in bed. That week included Halloween. 2010: The worst of all! First off, my oldest cat Violet has a huge tumor on her stomach again so we know she won't be with us much longer. Then this morning my chinchilla Nathaniel was found dead in his cage. It came so suddenly. He was fine yesterday and then something must have happened last night because now he is gone. I was going to go trick or treating today but I am just not in the mood anymore. The picture posted is one of the last taken of my baby boy. It was only 6 days ago that he had his last photo shoot. Miss you forever, baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment