Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fall 2012 Coming to a Close

Hey, everyone. I haven't posted in a little while so I thought I'd post real quick. I have been doing a lot of crafting yet but haven't taken pics of them yet. I've made cards, charms and some other stuff for swaps. I'll take pictures later and post them. Anyway, the Fall 2012 semester is going to be ending soon. Only 2 more weeks! This semester flew by. I'm still doing really good in my classes. I'm doing some final assignments in my classes and preparing for finals. There is a final for my coding class and I have to do a presentation in math. I haven't heard anything about a final in Accounting Fundamentals or keyboarding so I don't think I have any. Just gotta finish all the assignments and I'm done. Oh, and there is something else coming up soon. CHRISTMAS!! I've started making stuff for my family for Christmas. I have come to realize during this process that my family is too big. I am making something for everyone and that is like 15 people. It's fun though. I'm also working on swaps and some clay things for a YouTube contest. I'm almost done with those. Just going to make 3 more things I'll post pictures and the YouTube video I make when everything is done. ALright, that's it for now. I'll probably post again later after I take pictures of all my recent creations. TTFN Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment