Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Another Card

Hey. I thought I would post again since I wanted to enter the Paper Playtime Anything Goes contest. About a week or two ago, I made a birthday card for my grandma.

Here it is:

This is the front of the card. I used Kate's ABCs for the flower pot. I put the same wide ribbon used on Kiely's page around the bottom of the card. I put some cream colored paper behind the ribbon and pot to make it look like the pot is sitting on a windowsill and then a square of blue is behind that to look like the sky behind it. I layered that on a striped paper and then onto the card back that is the same blue color. I also tied a bow of ribbon around the base of the pot. I glossy accented the flowers too.





Here is the inside of the card. I used George and Basics Shapes  for the sentiment. I used a very pale blue  for the font and then the same striped paper for the shadow. I also added an envelope to the inside since My mom was sending this with a gift card.






We have already sent the card to my grandma and she loved it. She's showing it off to everyone. I'm going to get the Thanksgiving one ready to ship too. I wish it was going to get there by Thanksgiving but that's not gonna happen since it's tomorrow. Anyways, I hope you like this card. TTFN. Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! I really like how the inside looks with the striped paper :)

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! A new challenge starts Monday, and I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Nice work! -rachwms from swapbot

    ReplyDelete