Saturday, July 22, 2017

Readathon Day

I know I haven't posted on here yet about the 24 in 48 Readathon but I will be participating. Haven't been feeling well and also wasn't sure what I would be reading. Feeling much better now and I'm just going to read what I was already reading. I'll start reading pretty soon but to start off I'm going to complete the intro survey.

  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Western New York
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yep
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Not my first. :)
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Because You Love to Hate Me
  5. Tell us something about yourself. My favorite animals are camels.
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Instagram: sammylouise40 and here!
Just like last time, I will read 12hrs the first day and 12 the next. Here we gooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment