Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Yeah!! Today is my birthday! And I have the best sister in the world. My sister got me a baby chinchilla for my birthday. He is so cute. His name is Remy after the rat from Ratatouille. Sticking with the Disney theme. I'll post some pics once I can get him to sit still long enough. :) Also from from my brother and sister-in-law I got a card full of lottery tickets. Out of about 10 tickets I won $4. I went shopping at JoAnns with it. From Mom I received Scott Cunninghams Wiccan Guide for the Solitary Practioner, The Jungle by Clive Cussler, and Percy Jackson DVD. From my grandma and grandpa I got $10, which was more JoAnn's spending money. Also in the mail today, I got my new camera. Wow is it awesome! It has so many buttons on it. It's called a Minolta Maxxum 3xi. I already have been using it to take pics of the cats and degus. I have another camera on the way. This one is a Olympia. That's it for now. TTFN Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment